Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summary (March - July 2009)


It's been a long long time I did not update my blog, feel very very sorry...

My summaries for the past few months: -

March 10 to 18 - Visited Guang Zhou, attended a Beauty Fair, visited my dear uncle and cousins there, enjoyed free and leisure holidays there.

Places we visited: 陈家祠,上下九街,北京路,珠江夜游,长隆野生动物园,长隆大马戏,肇庆古城墙,肇庆七星岩,番禺宝墨园,大富山森林公园,樱花展,。。。









April - Could not recall what was busy about...?

May - Boe Yin's nanny asked for 2 weeks off, I decided to send Boe Yin to Taska for one month.
Since then, Boe Yin has been going to Taska until now. I hope the teachers treat him well, and he enjoys the life over there. Pity him, have to go to nursery at this very young age, he was only 21 months old.

May 16, we are able to group 13 ex-schllomates together to have our very first reunion gathering. Leong Kok Wah was selected as the chairman, to organise the next gathering.


May 19, my birthday. I have got my dream phone as my birthday present. Just a simple candle blowing session with the kids at home, no candle lights dinner but very warm feeling.

June 3, we went to a luxuries spa retreat. Four pretty women (Swee Wan, Wai Yun, Hung Mun and me) spend a whole day there, really relax and lazy day, it's nice to have such a pampering day once a year or twice. :-))) Wai Yun recommended a very nice book to me, "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, I bought it and start reading it, it really give me a lot of hints to make my jobs done successfully.

June 20, report card collection day. Both of them were not doing well in their exam, so they have got a very bad ranking in their class and form. I felt very sorry for them, because I have been let go on their study for the past 2 smesters. This made me have no chance to be lazy anymore, so from that day onwards, I tried my very best to guide them on their homework and encourage them a lot. I also suggested Shu Yin to stop going to tuition class, encourage her to study on her own and try to put on more effort. She agreed and stop going to the 3 sessions a week tuition class.

July 13, I hosted my very first Beauty Seminar in hotel, attendees about 30 pax. Compare to our target of 50 pax, it sounds not so good, but it was a good experience to me and hopefully we could have more than 50 pax in our next seminar.


July 18, we went back to hometown. To attend my cousin sister's daughter's wedding party, she was the eldest kid amongst all the cousins and siblings. So, we felt very happy for that and try not to miss the joyfull moments. Along the trip, we took the chance to visit the old aunties at hometown, one in Malim Nawar, one in Kampar and one in Chui Chak. They were very happy to see us. I hope one day when I'm old, still got friends to come to visit me too.


July 25, 2nd reunion gathering - Karaoke at IOI Mall. This time only 10 peoples turned up. Proposed next gathering in October, bowling session and Seafood dinner was suggested.



1 comment:

Jessy MY Lee said...

Wow, so many happenings for the past several months huh...no wonder you are so busy.

It's nice to see you again, miss you.