Friday, June 20, 2008

It's fun to blog!

I admit that I am an idiot in IT world. But I would like to explore and explore...

Few months ago, I found a section in newpaper was introducing some blogger, I wonder I would like to be a blogger one day, but no friend around me blog at that time...

I tried to search on line for how to creating a blog, ... I found some funny symbols there, I wasted sometime to study that code, but finally I gave up. (I think it must be the professional programmer's secret code to create this game.)

I tried to click here and there... Finally, I got it right!

I was very happy. :)))

Thanks god! My dear old friend Lee Mun Yee send me a message in my Face Book, and I found that she blog too. Now I'm not lonely anymore. And I really impressed with her blog, please visit http://www.jessymylee.blogspot.com/.

She was so kind to add my blog to hers and encourage me to keep on posting.



My dear Mun Yee,

Thank you for your encouragement. I will follow you, I would like to take you as my example, try my best to do better.

You are excellent, you have a great blog, I was admired by those flowery contents, and you made for your sons too. I really proud of you too!

I managed to create the link with you. I am very happy on this. It's a good start to me. I would like to create one for my company and one for my kids in future.

5 comments:

tasy said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

I'm her friend too! If you need help, I'll be gladly to be of help (if my 3 kids not yelling beside my ears for my undivided attention, that is!)

Keep on blogging for yourself, for your family, and for friends, to stay in touch.

Herme Hew said...

Thanks gargies, in fact I have one question for you if you can help me. U can c the link in my blog, those are http addresses, how can I change it to the title of that blog huh?

jessy_mylee said...

Congratulations! You have made the link successfully.

Please copy and paste the excat command that I've sent to you last week, and you should make the name the title of the blog you want, eg.Journal of Life (there is tittle after the url, notice it?)

BTW, gargies is a very good friend of mine since Uni time. She is my 'si-fu' in blogging.

I'm glad she notice you so fast, such a KPC, haha..

tasy said...

Haha.. KPC indeed! That speaks for everyone else who blogs and blog-hops, ok?

Sifu? Nola.. My head too small for that hat. Thanks but no thanks, we are all just beginners in blogs and having some little fun only, ok?

Herme, I think Jessy have already told you how to make the link disappear and change to the title of the blog by now, huh? Let her guide you in this until you are successful, hehe..

Herme Hew said...

Dear buddies,

I appreciate KPC frinds like u all. If gargies is Jessy's sifu, then u r my si gong/ si po, cause Jessy is my sifu now. Am I right? :P

Si gong, I hv link your blogs to mine. I will say your blog is very entertaining. So I will 8 around when Im boring.